Thursday, July 31, 2008

Something That Is Awesome - 7/31

From here on out, I want to make this a regular thing--using every Thursday to talk about something awesome in order to (1) not seem like a non-stop complainer and dark cloud of bitching and (2) make sure I'm posting regularly, even when I'm busy at work. (They have me doing real stuff now! Ahh!)

I seriously have been rather busy lately, so I'll keep this quick. The frozen margaritas at Caliente Cab are awesome. It might seem like this is not so extraordinary coming from somebody whose love affair with the lime is so well-documented, but I'm actually no great fan of frozen margaritas, generally. I almost always order them on the rocks, and for a frozen one to impress me takes an awful lot. Caliente Cab impressed me. I've only had the classic margarita so far, but it seems like all their frozen drinks are totally tops. Check them out if you're around 33rd & 3rd.

(And if you visit me at work, it'll be my treat.)

(Obviously this applies only to people I know and not those of you who have had the strange misfortune of wandering into my inner monologue on your own.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home