Friday, August 22, 2008

Something That Is Belatedly Awesome - 8/22

This is delayed, and I apologize to my legions of readers (I hope to reach at least a dozen people by the end of the year). I've been busy at work and tired at home, and I'm trying to cram a whole day's worth of work into four hours so that I can take advantage of the publishing industry's summer hours, i.e. halfday Fridays in the spirit of kindergarten or similar. As a result, today's Awesome thing will be short and sweet. However. I have a lot to say, about a combination of things awesome and irritating, which I will definitely do over the weekend.

This looks awesome to me. I can't watch the video at work, but the word "nutsnack" makes me giggle uncontrollably.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home