Saturday, August 30, 2008

Reason #3 I'm Excited That Gossip Girl Is Almost Back

The Aesthetic Value.

It’s Saturday night, and I’d like to give the impression that I have a social life as active as the UES denizens I’ve been writing about, so I’m going to keep this one short.  Because at 11 PM, I’m totally going out for a fun night in the city, and definitely not chowing down on the pastries my grandma brought over while watching my Netflixed Season One of Lost.

Aesthetically, Gossip Girl has to be one of the most enjoyable shows on TV.  And I don’t mean from a cinematographic perspective, or because of anything related to how they make the show.  I’m talking about the pretty, pretty people in the cast and the gorgeous clothes they wear.  Attractive people just make my viewing experience all the better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home