Friday, October 10, 2008

Something That Is Awesome - 10/9

This is not late! Not because of me, anyway. My computer was having some issues last night, and I couldn't post this, but I tried! I really did, so: not my fault, this isn't really late.

Diesel is having an awesome one-day sale on jeans today. It seems to be in honor of their thirtieth birthday, hence the Dirty 30 and 30-euro jeans.

What does that translate to for those of us whose economy is crumbling into an unrecognizable mess of dust and the occasional cockroach? Fifty bucks. Totally reasonable for any decent jeans, and for Diesel? That is an out-of-control awesome discount. I've never shopped there before, specifically because it's usually retarded expensive, but I might just take a long lunch today to investigate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home