Thursday, October 16, 2008

Something That Is Awesome 10/16

I’ve already discussed this at length with most of the people who read my blog on a regular basis, so this might seem redundant.  I don’t care.

Britney’s video for “Womanizer” is awesome.

The song is pretty good.  It gets a little boring in places, and the chorus is just the title of the song repeated about…46 times.  Again, though: catchy.  Almost infectious.

And then there’s the video.  Dude.  I think our Brit could be back, for realsies.  She’s naked all over the place, and she looks damn good*, I have to say.  And it can’t be all airbrushing, right?  Right?  And even better than looking amazing and dancing her ass off, Britney actually looks like she knows where she is!  She’s not just walking in front of the camera with her mouth open, waiting for producers to put the words in.

Plus, I really can’t get enough of the line, “You say I’m crazy—I got your crazy.”  Oh yeah, Britney.  You’ve got all the crazy, and that’s why I love you.  I am a constant optimist, to a fault, when it comes to the inimitable Ms. Spears (i.e. NOT Mrs. Popozao), so I’m excited about this awesome video.

*Speaking of naked and looking damn good.  The titular womanizer?  Oh my.  Excuse me for a moment while I rewind to minute 2:54 in the video…several times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home