Thursday, January 22, 2009

Something That Is Awesome - 1/22

I got a Wii for Christmas, and it's super awesome. I have yet to acquire Mario Kart, which is one of my all-time favorite games, but I love the Sports (except for fucking baseball, which is just awful), and certain parts of the Wii Fit are entertaining--I enjoy the skiing games and the rhythm boxing, although I don't appreciate when it makes rude comments about me. No, Wii Fit, I don't find myself tripping over my own feet...all that often.

Also surprisingly awesome? Lego Star Wars. I got this one at my boss' recommendation, and it's one of those horribly addicting things that can eat up pretty much a whole evening. And I'm a sucker for any Mario game, so Super Mario Galaxy is pretty sweet in my book as well.

So if you also have a Wii, let me know, and we can do the extra-dorky thing and play against each other online. I haven't actually tried that yet, so I don't know how it works, but I am eager to test my Mario Kart mettle against other people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home