Monday, November 03, 2008

Vote, Bitches.

Slightly serious topic. There are plenty of reasons to vote: if you support a cause, if you’re inspired by a candidate, if you really like pulling the lever, punching the chads, or playing with the newfangled touch-screens. For me, though, it comes down to one thing.

There’s very little I enjoy more in life than complaining.

And if you don’t bother voting, even when the outcome seems predetermined (helloooo, voting in the presidential race in New York), you really don’t have any grounds to bitch and moan when elected officials don’t do what you want.

So I will be voting tomorrow, for the love of complaining, bitching, moaning, ranting, raving, kvetching, bellyaching, whining, grumbling, lamenting, and generally making a stink about everything that annoys me. I hope you will support my noble cause.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home