Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Real Life Saga

In Which I Explain Why I Have Been So Totally Lame in Posting Updates. Part 1 of 2.

Seriously? More than a month? Lamesauce, and I apologize. I was considering pointing to my last post to say that since then, I haven't had cause to complain, but no matter how well things are going, there's always going to be something that irritates me.

So, basically I started blogging shortly after I started working, because there were stretches of the day when I didn't have any pressing tasks, and I was free to let my mind wander. I was alternately amused & annoyed by all manner of things, and when I had some spare time, I would commit it to bloggery. Then real life (read: work) started keeping me busy for much longer (read: all the time), and by the time I get home, my brain can barely manage setting up a the DVD recorder to tape Gossip Girl.

That does not mean that I have nothing to say--I have plenty of grievances, and I intend to be much more organized in the future. I'm going to hold myself to certain standards: an Awesome Thing every Wednesday (rescheduled to a night when I'm really never busy), plus at least one other update of substance once a week, as well as Twitter-esque quickies whenever the mood strikes.

Erm, but maybe not right away? More on this shortly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home